Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
The Solutions Architect will design & manage the technology implementation for key Green Edge accounts. They will provide both pre-sale and post-sale support, bringing customers on board and guiding them to successful deployment of our technologies.
As we are in our early days, the Solutions Architect will play a pivotal role in validating how our products can fulfil our target use cases, as well as defining our standard operating procedures for providing pre-sale and post-sale support globally. They will provide technical support for our customers prior to establishment of a support operation.
As our team grows, and we build out a support operation, lower level support responsibilities will be assigned to the respective new teams. The Solutions Architect will play a key role in defining the makeup and operating procedures of these teams.
The Solutions Architect is a senior role, and is held in high regard as our resident expert in our technology. They are a trusted advisor to the company leadership on product strategy, technology strategy, and operational tactics for ensuring customer success.
Assist the sales team in winning new business:
- Provide technical pre-sales support for key opportunities, including prospect-facing demonstrations of our technology.
- Run proof-of-concept projects to help close deals.
- Assist Director of Business Development in managing relationships with System Integrators and other resale channels to ensure they are set up for success.
Ensure success of key accounts:
- Provide technical post-sales support to key customers, ensuring they are set up for successful use of our technology.
- Analyse customers’ needs, and define architectures to solve key customer problems.
- Write Python and shell scripts to implement solutions via ThreeFold's Jumpscale SDK. Training on the SDK will be provided.
- Configure network gateways and proxies to support customer solutions.
- Define & document standard operating procedures for fulfilling customer orders, handling variances in requirements between customers.
- Author documentation to guide customers to self-serve, and to guide future Solutions Architects and customer support staff to be self-sufficient.
- Provide technical support to the customer during the initial phases of an engagement.
- Train customers to use products effectively.
- Establish solution monitoring and alerting practices to proactively ensure the stability and robustness of our customer deployments.
- Identify solutions to reduce support costs.
- Report on customer success metrics.
- Maintain an excellent & courteous working relationship with ThreeFold Tech & Threefold Foundation.
Assist Product Management with defining our product strategy:
- Identify use cases and corresponding market opportunities for our technology.
- Advise on how we can hone our technology to address these use cases.
- Identify technical risks associated with various solutions and implementations.
- Build proof-of-concept solutions to validate our technology’s fit for our customers needs, identifying gaps in the ThreeFold technology.
- Provide the product department & technology partners with customers’ feedback to help identify issues and plan future product development.
- 5+ years work experience as a Solution Architect, Technical Account Manager, Dev Ops, or Software Engineer
- 2+ years Python coding experience.
- 2+ years Linux command line experience.
- 2+ years with S3 and Kubernetes technologies.
- Experience with networking and SSL.
- An ability to grasp customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions,
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working Language English, German a plus.
- Preferred: BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume, and LinkedIn profile link to firstname.lastname@example.org